Friday, December 3, 2010

Ball State Fashion Program


I just want to start out by saying that I have enjoyed my experience at Ball State very much! I speak highly of the school as well as the program that I have been a part of. Be able to study a topic that I am so interested in and be given the opportunity to get involved with it through my class work as well as outside of the class has been a great learning experience. 
The main highlight of my education has been the teachers in the fashion program. They all are so excited to teach about their subjects. At times they might not show it at first but once you get to know them and their learning style you can really tell! When someone is passionate about teaching, it makes the learning process easier.
I would have to say the classes I enjoyed the most and wish there would have been more time to study the information would be textiles and analysis. They are both classes that I think are very useful as fashion students. There is so much important information that is put into the 15 weeks of classes that its almost impossible to remember it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment