Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ball State Fall Fashion

To describe Ball State University's fashion I would say it is comfortable but cute. I found three female students that demonstrate how I see the student population's dresses.

My first student Kayla is a Senior. In this picture she is wearing a zip up sweatshirt, a tie-dyed tank top, jeans and boots. She stated that she love the tank she was wearing because it was cute and colorful but extremely comfortable. 
She said that the way she would describe her fashion would be quick and comfortable but still know that she is presentable if need be. She wouldn't feel uncomfortable standing in front of a group the way she was dressed.
All together I would say that Kayla's boots and jeans are staples in most college students fall wardrobe.
 The next student I bumped into was Chelsea. I have class with her and she is always dressed cute even when she is not trying. Today she said she wasn't trying and did not feel cute.
I really liked her outfit because it shows how important layering is during the cooler weather. She is wearing a hat, a pink scarf, a gray t-shirt, a white zip up fleece, jeans, and sequin tennis shoes.
Even though she said she was not trying she still had fashion pieces that made her trendy but still comfortable. I think this important even when someone doesn't care it still makes them fell pulled together.

Sarah was my last person and she is my example of a more dressy comfortable. She even stated that she was more dressed up today than she normally dresses. 
She was wearing a purple and gold scarf, a red sweeter, a white tank, jeans, and black boots. She also is showing the layering that is worn by many students due to the temperature inside and outside being different. 
Scarfs are a staple in most female wardrobe. Its an accessory as well as functional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment